Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where to Start?


So, people have been telling me to start a blog, and I have been procrastinating it until now. I've actually had this thing made for a couple days now, but I didn't know where to start (hence the title). But I figured since I'm bored babysitting, I'd finally just write something, anything, to get the ball rolling. I'm going to use it to put random thoughts, complaints, encouragements, lyrics, pictures, music...whatever really. So, I'll start by putting some random things together and call it a post.

Since I'm not one of those people who will just tell you anything without you having to ask me, this is going to be a way to break through that. I'm a pretty private person unless I know you well, but I'm working on it. I think it will also be a good way to keep in touch once I leave for SFSU. In case you don't know me all that well, I'll start with some things that I absolutely love, and some pet peeves/ things I absolutely can't stand.

Things I Love:
-random texts.
-people who listen to what you're saying.
-bible verses that help you get the perspective you're looking for.
-the color pink.
-Taylor Swift.
-driving fast.
-laughing.
-driving with the windows down and heat on high at night.
-kept promises.
-honesty.
-spontaneous adventures.
-taking pictures.
-my cat & dog.
-daisies.
-sunsets.
-the smell of rain.
-writing.
-saving a really nice text and reading it months later.
-meaningful lyrics.
-when people put effort into a friendship without having to ask.
-Jesus Christ.
-hookah.
-sleeping in.
-reality tv.
-fashion.
-watching kids.
-messing around.
-good morning/goodnight texts.
-shopping.
-spicy food.
-quotes that make you think the person literally knows you.
-when people say exactly what you need to hear.
-being busy.
-meeting new people.
-when someone you just met gets you right away.
-guys who play guitar.
-friends who are there for you, through everything, no matter what.
-feeling sore.
-contagious smiles.
-being sarcastic.
-traveling.
-meaningful conversation.
-lifelong friends.

Pet Peeves/Things I Hate:
-slow drivers.
-hypocrites.
-lying.
-unkept promises.
-scream music.
-when people don't text you back.
-waking up early.
-movies that take too long to get good.
-people who jump to conclusions.
-marijuana.
-when people are upset.
-when someone doesn't trust me.
-bad grammar.
-people who don't take friendships seriously.
-being replaced.
-when people can't handle the truth.
-ignorance.
-when people suddenly forget about you once they are in a relationship.
-when people make plans, and then break them.
-getting lost.
-people who don't match their clothes.
-wind.
-making decisions.
-immature people.
-songs that take more than 30 seconds to have lyrics.
-people who just want attention.
-actors who turn into singers.
-insomnia.
-hearing kids cry.
-people who come and go.
-math.
-people who can't take a joke.
-Orange County.

That's a super long list that I probably will add even more too eventually. But since I'm babysitting overnight with a seven month old, and a three year old, they are going to wake me up at 5:30 a.m. so I'm going to stop with the super random scattered post, and hopefully my next one will make sense :) To wrap up this random post, I'll leave you with a music video of an old song that is stuck in my head and that kinda relates to everything right now :) (it's actually at the top of my post because I'm dumb and can't figure out how to get it at the bottom, sorry). :p

No comments:

Post a Comment